Feedback on levels 10 071 - 10 115

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 10 071 - 10 115!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 071 - 10 115 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

2 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any levels that were extra tricky?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Five weeks of fun events and sweet rewards!

Find all about the Fireworks Festival HERE.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Let's Go!

Good luck to everyone. I am on a road trip today and will not be able to play most of the day. Have fun guys! Hope the candy gods are kind to us! Oh Yeah!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Started off, instantly stopping at 10072. An absolute muck fest of a level with the infuriating sour skulls, followed by a stupid total of chocolate and toffee swirls to collect that will certainly require loads of cascades and luck with lucky candies. Rubbish.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

No problems with 10072. Struggled with 10075. Twice one of the cherries got stuck in the 2nd "box" bottom left, where there isn't an exit arrow. First time I wasted quite a few boosters trying to get it to exit and trying to keep my win streak.

• Michael-6

Upon replaying 10072 it seems you want to focus on getting the keys cleared and the sides opened up as fast as possible, rather than worrying about the sour skulls. And hope you get enough chocolate from the early lucky candies that the chocolate order is out of the way

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Still lots and lots of sour skulls.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

I have completed the 45 new levels, there is no more excess moves even part of them are less moves that need. This week there are no levels with problems that cannot be passed and many of them with sour skulls Levels a little boring King be more creative.

• Michael-6

I guess with over 10000 levels under the belt, the developers are just running out of ideas, hence the endless amounts of sour skull levels.

• Michael-6
    edited August 2021

I'm completely stuck with 10072, no matter what i do i have loads of toffee swirls left to collect. The lucky candies don't spawn frequently enough, and when they do, they are far too often chocolate.

Edit- after this whinge, my final turn had endless cascades and lucky candies spawning toffee swirls. Funny that. The below summary still applies.

Another badly designed heap of dung that is all too common with the game these days. Hope it gets looked it, but expecting it to stay as it is as another cash cow- the adverts for buying boosters are up and running double time with this one.

It doesn't help matters that King kindly reset my candy necklace before this weeks levels started. The 3 extra moves might have helped here.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Michael-6 At 10072, I was down to 1 move left, still required 2 toffee swirls with none on the board !! Used a UFO produced nothing, then used a hammer to get the toffee swirls to drop, then more hammers to finish. Your description - Another badly designed heap of dung - is perfect !!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

I have now finished this week's releases. @LindQ Unfortunately it seems the Design Studio has had an imagination and innovation bypass. 23 levels that featured locks/keys and 14 levels of sour skulls. That combined with endless levels of spawners, jellyfish and rainbow rapids, lent to a very boring experience. The only saving grace was 4 of the last 6 levels were enjoyable.

To answer your questions @Crazy Cat Lad

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

All the Sour Skull levels and removed at least half of the locks/keys levels.

2 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any levels that were extra tricky?

Although, in my opinion, a poorly designed level, 10073 required a lot of thinking and tactics to release the cherry orders.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10092 was a great level. Like the old days, plenty of color and a well designed board. We need more like this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?