Change in level 1055? (Nightmarishly hard level)

Options
mogad2022
mogad2022 Posts: 7 Level 2

This is how my 1055 level looks like. It's my first time to see the most down blocker that looks like a fan. There are two more hodden behind they keys and they appear once the keys are unlocled.

In other words, there will be three fan blockers on the board, but what extremely difficult is how to smash/collect them. These fan blockers change their shape (half pink and half white) then to all white and to all pink (idk the order).

Any ideaa on how to smash these fans? This level is driving me nuts.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,102 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @mogad2022 The fans are called magic mixers. They take five 'hits' to destroy and the first four hits are indicated by one of each of the four screws that you can see. That is, one screw is removed every time you hit a magic mixer. You can see this in your second screenshot as the magic mixer only has one screw left.

You damage a magic mixer by matching candy next to it, or hitting it with a blast from a striped/wrapped candy.

• mogad2022
    mogad2022 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Alienscar .. Thanks alot for your clarification. Never crossed my mind the four screws :D

I actually passed the level with just a bit of luck

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

1055 was a fun level, used for Chocolate Box in hard level, jellies, Color Bombs quickly. It could not last once spotted. The level was fun to play anyway to chill out. Now taken away, and the fun involved taken away too πŸ˜•

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

↑↑↑

Der Spieler might know of a few fun levels remaining in the game, but would not disclose them here...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?