🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,777 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• poobear1976
    poobear1976 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I need help ism on level 1823

• janie161
    janie161 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why oh Why does trhis game change every few weeks apparently. You save up things your friend send you and the next minute, you're back to nothing again. This is absolutely ridiculous. The Chocolate box; you get nearly through and they start it again. Not happy. Waste of time!!!

• rjhimel
    rjhimel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • KatiaD
    KatiaD Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Quero saber porque as vidas que ganhei estão bloqueadas ????

Como faço para me escrever para participar do prêmio em dinheiro ???

• riderj75
    riderj75 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, Thanks so much for the best of the real deal with the one that has been the best thing I've ever had someone on my phone to for a lot of a good person and I'm so grateful to say I would be the best of the same as this has been the same to be a lot more I can do for my self in the same area the best thing to be a good person for a little to do with a little more than one ever to believe I will have to be the one who is good for the best of luck with it so I believe I've been a little to say a word for my self and I'm not really sure what to say a little to do with the same to be the one that has been the one who is good for you to do for my life 🧬 the best thing to be honest I don't think I would not be a little more than one who has a good deal for the best thing to do for the best of it I'm not really sure what I have the best of it I was in the middle of a good person to be a little bit I think I have the best thing to be the one who is good to be the one that has to be a good deal for the best thing I've been a little bit I think I can see you in the same as I was in the middle of the same to be a good person for you and God I would have been the one who had a little more I think it was very much more than I will not be a good person for you to do that I think I have the best thing I was in a littbbit the same to do for my self to say it's not the best thing to be the same as well as I can see you in a littbbit concerned about the same thing I've seen her in the same to you and God I don't think I would be a little bit to the same thing to do that has been a lot to be the one who is good for me and I hope the best of the best way you can find a little to say that has been the best way of the same way you could of been the one who is good to be a good person for the same to be a little to be the best of it

• lorax
    lorax Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m not able to accept lives. Help

• deepak25173
    deepak25173 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • oceanheart71
    oceanheart71 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi from Denver, Colorado USA

• krkhan343
    krkhan343 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi i am kr from Bangladesh.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?