šŸŒļø Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

643840 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    643840 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

RepĆŗblica dominicana

• aisha123girlie
    aisha123girlie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • The_Teacher12
    The_Teacher12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • maryvaleria
    maryvaleria Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dsd soyaniquilpan

• nustek
    nustek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sangat baik game house

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players!Ā šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community!Ā šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much!Ā šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶Ā šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day!Ā ā¤šŸ˜Š

• msmaam841
    msmaam841 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Iā€™m playing from my relaxed home. I use to enjoy this game and Iā€™ve been playing since 2013. I yes to think playing gay weā€™re ridiculous, until I was going through a long depression and other issues going wrong in my life. I started playing when I was alone and sad and wow I forgot all about my depression. It really relaxed me. Now Iā€™m close to reaching level 6000. But li and behold Iā€™m losing interest because I spend so much money on this game weekly and CC has gotten shady. I pass many levels and lead the score board oftentimes and last weekend I was on a long winning streak. I passed many levels and earned many rewards, boosters, and gold bars. I purchased the 6 hours unlimited and played until I fell asleep.When I woke up Monday morning and all of the gold bars I won were erased. The computer cheats all the time and loses or take back my gold bars and a lot of errors happens and Iā€™m tired of not being compensated and nobody is being held accountable for robbing me. Inflation is steadily rising and now I canā€™t afford to just ignore the rip offs. Candy Crush is another bill that i created every month. They are cleaning up off of me and positive Iā€™m not the only one itā€™s happening to. I would quit playing altogether but itā€™s my addiction to the game. I donā€™t drink. I donā€™t smoke . I spend all my money on CC. SMH. I will stop spending extra money for now on and just play only with what is given and wait till my lives reboot. When I try to address the issues Iā€™ve been having nothing is done. I send emails and they act like they going to fix the problems but instead I get emails afterwards saying theyā€™re sorry but they donā€™t know how to rectify the problems. Then I get another email saying I used the gold bars purchasing bars and boosters. How can that be? I always spend $4.99 plus more every week, but this weekend was different I was UNSTOPPABLE!! And they couldnā€™t stand it! So I replied with ā€œso in other words you charged me and took my gold bars both for purchasing is what youā€™re telling me.ā€ I got another email a couple days later saying they apologize and that they will do what they can so it doesnā€™t happen to anyone else. Monday morning when I logged in I only had 41 bars. I told them what happened and they didnā€™t even care. What good is that? I had 181 gold bars last time I checked before I kept dosing off on my unlimited hours. I didnā€™t stay up long enough to finish playing so how in the world did I make purchases?!! Liar liars your pants on fire. They are full of IT!! They need to take laxatives to clean themselves out and stop lying to the customers. Oh well another battle lost but good news is Monday morning when I start playing CC again and won plenty more games and ranked top player in the challenges and build my bars to more than 100. Yesss! I keep checking when Iā€™m not playing hoping they donā€™t come up missing again. Who knows what happens after this long review telling the truth.

• hariecha
    hariecha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing from South africa šŸ‡æšŸ‡¦ šŸ‡æšŸ‡¦ šŸ‡æšŸ‡¦

• taim
    taim Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

šŸ‘‹ good morning

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?