๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŒ๏ธ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Kungfooron
    Kungfooron Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do you update the banner on your profile picture?

• Sadie
    Sadie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone I never been around here so I have no idea how this works but I would like to get some stickers from the game. How does that work? Can somebody tell me please I do play candy crush for a while around 10 years if there is a question I am on level 12,000 around, but I just never been here so I would love some help please

• IsaLT
    IsaLT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello!

I've been playing Sugar Crush Saga since the start, but I'm only at level 4141 lol

By the way! Why can't I see my level displayed on top of my profile pic, like so many other players?

(see pic attached)

I'd love to know how to do it (I'm proud of my level ๐Ÿ˜…)

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

• tiptop07
    tiptop07 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• gillie77
    gillie77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Used to play every day with great enjoyment but now, having failed for so long over Level 1666 I am quitting. When I ask on search how to do this level, other players start with so many more lives. I cannot afford to buy gold bars and you can no longer win then. The game has stopped being fun and is now too frustrating. Goodbye

• kelso44
    kelso44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi folks; I know similar posts have been made by others in the past but still seeking help with the following issue. I repeatedly reach levels that state 'this level will not affect your streak' and cannot use any bonus. I therefore lose timed bonuses such as 30mins of colour bombs. When I eventually win the level by using gold bars I can use saved bonuses for maybe 2 more levels then it reverts to 'this level will not affect your streak'. Sorry for the long post but I get the feeling candy crush wants me to use up gold bars or spend money to complete levels. The number of bonuses the game takes away because of 'test bonuses' also makes me feel the game is just seeking money now. The fun of it isn't the same. Maybe time to call it quits. Any advice on this welcome. Thanks

• SMGeo
    SMGeo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm writing about level 2270. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get through this level with just 15 moves. Please do not tell me to "watch the video" as it was said to another user.

If I'm not mistaken there used to be 19 moves. I'm done...and never thought I'd say that as I used to love this game.

I'll find another to mentally stimulate my mind.

• Akguru01
    Akguru01 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi there my name is A.k Guru from Africa, Nigeria in particular. I am honoured to be among you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?