Feedback on levels 10 116 - 10 160!

Options

Comments

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

got thru them unscathed! got the ER on first episode only level 10130 was actually pretty fun! it has been awhile since a level shined above the rest!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I got through Level 10116 before it was fixed. Used 2 Party Poppers and some hammers !!!!! Still have the last episode to go.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

What a good way to start the new levels with the Design Studio's incompetence coming to the fore right from the outset !! After negotiating 10116, there was a smattering of good levels amongst the sour skulls, locks/keys and spawners.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level too easy for you? Any level that was a piece of cake?

I found 10155 very easy.

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

I would not release 10116 before it was redesigned, checked and the original designer counseled.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10130 with Samantha was a well designed difficult board that required thought and tactics.

I honestly believe, now we have reached Level 10,000, that only 2 Episodes should be released each week. This way time could be spent getting it right, instead of the nightmare each week of impossible levels, glitch levels, Oops levels, etc, etc.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Finished the remaining episodes. In addition to the aforementioned hard levels, i also found 10144 and 10159 to be tricky. Because of the blocked areas where the colour bombs fall, it is pot luck in 10144 whether one falls beside the colour required to charge the frog. 10159 is tricky to get rid of all the toffee in time, again a bit of luck needed- or the fish booster!

Overall, not the worst set of levels, nothing impossible now that 10116 is fixed. Plenty of very hard levels in there all the same. However, probably too many levels which have multiple things- clear the jelly + clear all the blockers + collect x number of ingredients. Which leads to a feeling of sameness amongst a lot of the levels.

Overall minimal changes needed for the mobile release. Which frees up plenty of time to get other aspects fixed- episode race, chocolate box, etc etc etc. The same old issues there have been for months and months. Oh yes, and

TESTING LEVELS BEFORE THEY ARE RELEASED SO THAT THEY AREN'T IMPOSSIBLE

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

I actually got 10116 in three tries after I got idea of order to do things (make sure you are breaking through those black curly things in bottom with stripes that are formed at top). But 10122 truly is impossible in current form unless you have hundreds of boosters like some players. The beginning board is restricted so beginning boosters don't help. I have my party boosters that got from the 10000 gift, but I really hate to use them so soon. Guess I'll wait day or so to see if tweaked.

• goeler
    goeler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour moi je rencontre des difficultés au niveaux 3933 je n'arrive pas à détruire la grenouille 😒

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

@goeler Welcome. Please use the English language, maybe with a translator, if you can't speak English. @Nat09

• shvo1311
    shvo1311 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

still have a problem on level 10116 ,i understand that king fix it' but not for me

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options

@shvo1311

Go to Microsoft Store and update the app.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Well, my episode race did not disappear overnight even though I still had 7 or 8 levels left to do in the 1st episode. I won my race and my win streak progress was still intact. However, my Candy Necklace is gone, gone, gone.

So now I am ready to start the 2nd episode but I see no episode race. Perhaps after I play the next level it will reappear?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?