We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy crush has become BORING

bonzzz
bonzzz Posts: 15 Level 2

I've played for don't know how many years and was looking forward to level 10 000 but in the last few months the levels has become ridiculous.

There is hardly any skill you are just waiting on a lucky board.

I know it must be difficult to find original levels but at least make an effort.

I've been stuck for a few days on 10005 and even though I have plenty of boosters I can't be bothered playing any more.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Not sure if you want any kind of response @bonzzz, or you just wanted to vent a bit about your frustration.

If you have spent any time around this forum recently you will see that you aren't alone in struggling with how difficult the levels have become, and you aren't alone in thinking that the skill has been removed from the game.

There is not a lot that can be done about this, and all we can do individually is to say enough is enough, or carry on playing.

Good on you for getting to level 10,000 as from what I have read that must have been quite a test of your patience.

Have you considered just taking a bit of time off from the game?

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hello @bonzzz . I started playing CCS when pandemic started. I joined King Community right after too. I used to play well at first and now i am still at Level 3500 something. No matter how i try my best I could not advance faster. I am stuck, literally speaking. I also stopped playing for months. What i did is divert my attention. I play other King Games. I play to relax now,.not over stressed 😊. Happy Crushing.. 🍭🍬

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,589 Level 5
    edited September 2021

@Nenikapaki I don't know which pandemic you mean, the COVID-19 is one and a half year. To post 15455 posts in this short time it's not a simple mission. 

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    edited September 2021

@Tzvi_Marcu . Yes, it's unbelievable. Commenting counting candies for almost over 2 years made me reached 15k posts. I post a lot in a day. I sleep late at night sometimes. I started playing CCS if i am not forgetting, late 2018. I post / comment like there is no tomorrow,🤪.

PS. If i were here for too long, I would have lots of badges. I have only 104 badges so far and my first badge was on the day i signed up. March 2020.

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 144 Level 3

There never was any skill in this game. It’s a money maker for King of course you can play for free but it is so boring with such an unfair platform. Spend time on levels for days is not relaxing. Worth reading about what Candy Crush actually does to your brain, all engineered re algorithms to promote addiction! Scam artists through and through.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?