Level 4836

Hi everyone. I think you are my lucky sweets. Anyway this is another one of those levels where you need just a few more plays added. Does the Allshelp blogger person work for King. Just curious. I don't always agree with her. She suggests the ,1st thing is to focus on the keys. I think focus on clearing blockers and the keys will find there way. Another question s about since it's so limited in the amount of plays and open board areas, and other levels such as this one, If I get a color bomb should I use it right away and if there isn't another special candy handy how do you know which color to choose. Do you go by the fewest or the most.of a specific color? Or just let it be? Thank you. Stay well My Luck Candies people lol

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I think you pass this level , Congratulations Sometime play Candy Crush need a lucky board after playing several time

Good luck and stay safe

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    edited September 2021

@Tina_Williams-2  If I get a color bomb should I use it right away and if there isn't another special candy handy how do you know which color to choose. Do you go by the fewest or the most.of a specific color? Or just let it be? 

It depends on the circumstances really Tina.

If you use the colour bomb immediately then it might help you open a closed board, especially if you match it with the most prevalent colour.

On the other hand if you match the bomb with the fewest coloured candy it then might produce more of the prevalent colour, and then if you are lucky this might produce some special candy.

If you find that you can open the board easily you might get more benefit from keeping the bomb until later. If you can match it with a special candy later in the game it can be very useful in clearing Liquorice Shell's, or other isolated blockers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?