Feedback on levels 10 221 - 10 265!

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

I have now finished the 45 new levels. Overall an improvement on the past few weeks, however still some poorly designed, near impossible levels - 10231, 10234 and 10251 the worst. Great news about the Sour Skulls @LindQ. As I said earlier, they are ruining the game.

Below is the answers to your questions @Crazy Cat Lad :

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

10234 - I had to buy extra moves and use a heap of boosters. Poorly designed rubbish level, of course featuring Sour Skulls.

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that would had given the extra sugar rush?

Samantha the Frog was in some levels but not really relevant. The sugar rush comes when you have to really plan your moves with the frog.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Nothing really stood out. Maybe 10223 and 10256 with Samantha featured.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Very jealous @Peter_Tornaros, no idea how you have got past the absolutely hopeless 10251!

@LindQ , can this level please be reviewed? At the very least the stripes need to dispense much more regularly, and with no useless horizontal stripes. Or even a wrapper dispenser in there would be good. Or get rid of the sugar coats.

Or- and i can't believe this given how many there have been recently- but sour skulls instead of the magic mixers would be much better.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 I think like 10231, I got a lucky board. I must admit I used a few boosters also.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

We'll absolutely look it! Might be until tomorrow until we send out another update though, but we'll of course review 😊

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Well, my fellow F5 players have finally got through the hideous 9990-9999 mess, so are contributing to the effort again, and i got the full F5 reward for the first time in weeks. So was able to sneak past 10251 with a lot of luck, still needed a few switches too.

Enjoyed the rest of the episode, 10258 is also very hard but a lot more pleasant to play than 10251. 10262 and 10263 were very enjoyable. I liked 10255 as well, and you can actually employ some tactics in that to clear the swirls. More of that please!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Just started to play the new levels. Got home late last night decided to wait to play till today to see if that episode race would come up. If I had started last night there is no way that I could have made it through the 1st episode, too tired.

So the race flag came up said to play level 10221 to start the race. I did and the race disappeared.

I wonder if the episode race is going away in it's entirety? That chocolate box prize that @DieOmimi showed us I think last week with the gold makes me wonder?

It is what it is! Fixing to read what everyone is saying. Missed out pretty good on yesterday. Missed ya guys! Had another road trip, more vehicle problems.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

A level played, ER came and disappeared and suddenly this popup appeared with me. It says: Sweet crew. Players help each other, choose a task to send extra help to your crew. Has anyone ever heard of it? 

The system found a crew for me. The first one sends 2 extra moves, I send lollipops and the third sends life. I haven't figured out how it works yet, but it sounds exciting.

update: I was allowed to send lollipops and got the message that we should collect 50 levels in 4 days, 13 hours and 41 minutes. Hopefully I'm not the only one who collects. I only have 45 levels. 🙄

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi I have not seen it yet.

Forgot to welcome back @LindQ! It is fun here in these threads but even more better with you here. You are our Question/Answer connection. Oh Yeah!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Oh yes, welcome back @LindQ. I hope they had a relaxing holiday. 😍 We missed you all very much.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I'm taking my laptop with me. I just have no idea if there will be a good online connection (or one at all).

• DieOmimi
    Options

The deluxe box of chocolates is also back. The game surprises again and again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?