⛔️ Temporary server and connection issue! Find more details and help HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyone know why people I don't know are in my weekly contest?

Paula2312Paula2312 Posts: 4 Newbie

It's always just been my FB friends but it disappeared for about a week and now there are people i dont know in it...

Answers

• sydisidsydisid Posts: 19 Level 2

With millions playing it's not surprising there are people you don't know. Get to know some of them and make some new friends. You may need them before you make it to 10,000!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Paula2312Paula2312 Posts: 4 Newbie

But strangers haven't been in it before and I don't want them now! I genuinely don't mean that rudely - i just want to play against my friends....

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 62,408 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

They are randomly selected from King Players, So not all of our friends list

• Paula2312Paula2312 Posts: 4 Newbie

But I've been playing for years and this is the first time non friends have appeared in there so something has obviously changed...I dont want to compete against thousands of other ppl!

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 9,532 Ambassador
  • HinskeHinske Posts: 14 Level 2

Kidding me right?

I'm well over 10000 and didn't need anyone but my friends and Paula is right.

I don't want to be in a world championship just want to play top my friends and above all, I don't want strangers appearing on my phone.

Think I'll be leaving soon if this doesn't change back.

Over 10000 levels, approx at least 15 minutes for a level making ehhh 15000 minutes of CC....

• betchiegrl29betchiegrl29 Posts: 3,779 Level 4

Those people you see are random players from King. It might be an advantage appearing in your game.. some of them are active players and could give you lives if you need one… Your fb friends i believe are still there on your game too.