I quit.

Dwin
Dwin Posts: 10 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Discussions

It has become impossible to finish a game without boosters and extra moves. Searching youtube to check how anybody could finish such impossible games with so few available moves it will always transpire that the moves of the successful videos are always greater than those available at present.

Several games have had over 10 moves detucted.

The fun playing the game has gone.

I quit. Bye.

Comments

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

I'm sorry to hear that @Dwin! It's true that the game becomes increasingly difficult after a certain point. I almost quitted three times this year myself after reaching the 3000 milestone! My advice is to stop playing new levels for a few days, gather as many boosters as you can with the help of the daily bonus/chocolate box quests/spinning wheel and try the next episode with a clear head! Also, if you're not part of a custom team, I'd suggest to join one. It made a huge difference in my game!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Some level can be challenging but with some patience and clear strategy levels can beaten. Take a break sometime if play hard levels,

This just game. dont give up 😉

• AshlinM73
    AshlinM73 Posts: 18 Level 2

Enough is enough King....I've had enough of this rigged game and I QUIT!!! I managed to surpass the 11,000 level but whoever is creating these levels should rot in hell. It is absolutely impossible to pass even some of the hard levels without going to the app store and spending money on gold bars, boosters, etc.......and I'm done giving you my time and hard earned $$$$. I may continue playing Pet Rescue Saga as that's still fun but you can take your Candy Crush Saga and stuff it!!!!!!

ps....I challenge the creators of Candy Crush to beat some of these levels without and boosters or extra moves....NOT POSSIBLE!!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    edited February 2022

@AshlinM73 Well done for getting to level 11000 that is quite the achievement. You might like to read the feedback for the newest levels before you quit. The feedback is some of the best I have seen about the levels, and people are saying that it reminds them of the good old days.

That is not to say that King won't ruin them in two weeks time, but for now if you keep going you might be pleasantly surprised.

I don't mind having to use pre-game boosters to complete levels, but levels that require UFO & hammers to complete annoy me as these boosters are in short supply.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,708 Level 5
    edited February 2022

Hi @AshlinM73 don't give up, you sound just like how I felt. I started playing in 2012 when the game started and completed all levels in 2017. Then eagerly awaited new levels each week. Then something changed around 2019 levels becoming ridiculously difficult and I fell well behind. But I kept going, wasn't going to be beaten and am now back at the top. I have never paid to play, just collect all the free boosters and gold bars that I can along the way. I am now watching what I do, making sure I don't rush as I want to get each daily win and play the chocolate box before running out of levels each week.

There are still many difficult levels past 11000 but you will be able to do it. You have proved that by getting to 11000. Just take your time and see how you go.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?