Privacy Policy keeps coming back β€” King Community

🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error! More details HERE
πŸ¦’ ο»ΏSam's Streak Connection issue. More info HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Privacy Policy keeps coming back

suevhsuevh Posts: 15 Level 2

Every single day - multiple times a day - the privacy policy asks me to agree. I have done that but it is getting annoying that it keeps coming back. How do I get rid of it?

Answers

• Kate3AKate3A Posts: 1,064 Level 3

Hi @suevh , you probably have asked your device to delete the cookies after you close the app, or either not save them at all. That's why you get the message.

Depending on your device (phone or pc), go to the privacy tab and make sure you allow the game and King community to always save cookies! You can find detailed instructions on google search

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 61,241 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience. This age control is now being rolled out since you will need to be at least 18 years old to be able to play all King games. If you are over 13 years old, you can play most of the King games with the approval from your legal guardian.

When entering your date of birth and you don't accomplish this, then the game will be blocked.

For more Info here

• arwen777arwen777 Posts: 1,290 Level 5

@suevh if the game asks for your date of birth, ignore the arrows and type it as a two fig number.

• suevhsuevh Posts: 15 Level 2

I still can't get rid of the privacy policy on Candy Crush. I checked all of the things that other users suggested to no avail. What can I do to get rid of it?