🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error! More details HERE
πŸ¦’ ο»ΏSam's Streak Connection issue. More info HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Why is Weekly Race not accumulating?

clauderainesclauderaines Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been passing levels but my weekly race total indicates 22 levels passed even though I have passed 27! When I pass a level the weekly race tally shows 23 levels. The next time I look it shows 22. This has happened several times this week. It's impossible to win the challenge if you don't get credited with levels that you've passed.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 62,041 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your feedback will pass this to the Game Team, Meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

Thank you

• clauderainesclauderaines Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm playing on a tablet. I cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still have the same problem. Passed two levels yesterday and the number of levels passed still shows 22.

• clauderainesclauderaines Posts: 3 Newbie

It appears that none of the others in the weekly race are advancing. The two highlighted players have been at 33 and 21 for several days. Seems like a programming issue.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 22,256 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Welcome to the King Community.

This may be a temporary error. We are sending your report to our team and if there is any problem in the weekly race, it will be resolved.😊

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

Accepted Answer