Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed the goal in several pieces but it doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything else is working fine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine doesn't say server error though. It just doesn't show that I completed the goal.
Welcome to the King Community.
At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. A post on this topic already exists in our community and your post will be attached to that post so I'm closing this post for now.
You will find the complete information in the link below.
Thank you
Bump