Kardashian Removal

Cr8zygrl80Cr8zygrl80 Posts: 2 Newbie

A Kardashian is a Kardashian is a Kardashian, having one forced into your face is wrong. There should be an option to have a normal version to keep playing without the "Kardashian Host" especially having money invested into the game. The Kardashian host is nothing but a lot of spam that I would rather not see or be forced to endure. Nor will I pay any more money to support a Kardashian. I feel like this is a violation to customers rights. I would love to have a refund on purchases for not being able to continue gameplay due to having the Kardashians forced upon me.

Comments

• aurtheraurther Posts: 208 Level 3

waaaa i thought you were talking about the show anyway there one more slot on our team crushers and owd love for ya to join

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• krazykiekakrazykieka Posts: 2 Newbie

Agreed! Remove it please. I do not support any brand that works with them full stop.

• Theresa_VillaniTheresa_Villani Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 23

Get rid of this crap. I don't want to see this gross person just to play Candy crush. I almost don't play at all anymore because I don't want to see this. They are a bunch of low lives and a disgusting family and I don't want to have anything to do with them

• aurtheraurther Posts: 208 Level 3

wat the fudge is a kardashian pliss explain cause if your talking about the show thennnn i was already removeled!1!!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.