Finished a level

Options
hammers99
hammers99 Posts: 2 Newbie

Lost money there was a glitch so I reinstalled then lost all my boosters contacted for a refu they said no now just got to the end of level but another glitch it wont give me boosters 😡

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

There is sometimes a graph issue. to check if you have this you would need to add your team scores up to see if you have reached the 7000 target. If your team has not reached the target due to the issue please note that the scores in this case are counted in the background and if your team reaches the target in the given time you will receive you rewards.

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@hammers99 usually when this glitch that shows the wrong score happens, if you keep playing you eventually get the prize.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

If you check your teams score you will see that the total only adds up to 2510. This is why you haven't received the reward. You need to keep playing until you get a green tick in all three of the circles, and your scores add up to 7000.

Deleting and reinstalling your app is the reason that you lost your boosters. Your boosters are stored in the memory of your device, and by deleting the app you deleted the memory. King do not refund free boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?