All star

rosalovesu22
rosalovesu22 Posts: 15 Level 2

I can't access any information to do with all star tournament. The link is still up on top right corner but when I click it nothing opens. Has been this way for over a week and yes I tried logging out restarting phone Uninstalling app everything. I tried everything.

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited October 2021

↑↑↑

Hello there (& everyone luvs Rosa).

Whenever you delete the app on a mobile device, you also delete your boosters & received game lives off of that device; they're stored locally (see here).

Perhaps you've already qualified for the next thing (in a few days), so there's nothing else to do but be patient...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,135 Legend

Hi @rosalovesu22. So the thing is that even though this is the Support area everyone's questions are answered by people that are just the same as you. That is, the people answering the questions are just players of Candy Crush doing the best they can.

So the upshot of all that is that all anyone knows about the All Stars event is the dates contained in the Discussion shown below.

There have been several posts though from other players that say something similar to yours. Some have said that their qualification message has disappeared, and overall there seems to be a lot of confusion around how the event progresses.

The next round of the All Stars doesn't start until the 12th November and the consensus of opinion is that as long as you have you definitely qualified then none of the perceived issues matter and all you need to do is wait until the quarter-finals start on the 12th.

Obviously consensus of opinion isn't fact, but no one other than the event designer's know the facts and none of then come here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?