NEW TOURNAMENT

Options
CANDYCRAZY01
CANDYCRAZY01 Posts: 14 Level 2

Are you guys going to have another tournament like the Candy Crush All Stars tournament? Please do but tweak the rules a little bit I think. You shouldn't make it so hard for someone to maintain their place on the leaderboard right now people have to claim literally non-stop to keep their place and I lost sleep Computing in this tournament and also almost had a migraine due to the amount of time I spent playing Candy Crush please revise the rules

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,102 Legend
    Options

Hello @CANDYCRAZY01 when an event is looking for the best American player then I think a little difficulty is to be expected.

I am just wondering how you would revise the rules to make the competition less stressful, but still able to determine the best player.

• CANDYCRAZY01
    Options

Maybe make it so that that people have to play daily to maintain their spot on the board,not hourly? So we can get good sleep and give our hands a break.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,102 Legend
    Options

Well playing hourly and playing daily are pretty much the same thing, but I think I get what you mean. It would be interesting, don't you think, if each round just had a timer and the player that collected the most candy in two hours (for example) went through to the next round. To fit around people's lives the timer would only start when you opened your game. This way every player could play for just a set time within a twenty four hour period.

• CANDYCRAZY01
    Options

I think that's actually a really cool idea and could be a really cool idea for another tournament the next time they have one. You should definitely post this on the Candy Crush discussion page because I really think that the game developers should consider a good time it's an awesome idea! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?