star tournament

ernstbln
ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3

so on Friday morning just before I leave to go to doctor's I get the semi-final. it's only 30 hours long and I'm already way behind. I get back but have to take wife and son to doctors. get back at 4:30 PM and am way behind. I stay up to 3 AM to try catch leader before giving up and finishing 2nd. my 30 hour semi ended at 8AM the very next day. no notice and no time to play. I never had a chance. one funny thing happened. I check my leaderboard often. at one point I was behind by about 65,000 and when I checked 30 mins later I was behind by 450,000. I scored 1.4 million points in the small amount of time I had and still finished 2nd. I did give up around 3 AMI checked back around 5 AM and the leader was still playing ? lost to a 2.4 million score done in less than 30 hours.

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3

sorry I said wrong day of starting. it started on Thursday ended 8 AM Friday. still the same problem. how about everyone who had to go to work Thursday ? they came home ,ate supper, then started to play . no chance winning. others have been playing all day'. we did not really find out who was number 1 did we ????

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,552 Level 5
    edited October 2021

@ernstbln You are talking about the event "All Star Tournament" that run just for US players. I saw her an explanation about player that play off line and in the last minutes they enter and their points online are the points they did in offline. This is sometimes a tactic of certain players

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?