⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

WIFI connection??

Options
intoxication
intoxication Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi,

In the last few weeks, my profile picture and those of my friends aren’t appearing, they are just blank and have a circle rotating in the frame, like it’s trying to load stuff but can’t. (I should add, I am playing on my phone using unlimited mobile data, but I don’t have WIFI connection). For this reason because it stopped working I stopped playing for a while. It was working fine before but then this started happening.

And for instance, I logged back into the game today and was greeted with a message saying I have a free gift for returning to the game, but then it says “we will send your gift when you have an Internet connection”…but I HAVE an internet connection, I’m using it to write this right now, it’s just not WIFI. So has this game been updated that it requires WIFI now to get the full use out of it when it wasn’t necessary before? Can anybody confirm if this is correct, or if not, how do I play it just using mobile data?

I have also just now updated the game to the latest version to see if this would resolve it but it hasn’t.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?