Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made an inapp purchase on candy crush saga but my screen froze . I restarted my iPad and candy crush reappeared but my progress on the game was lost along with my purchase
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
I made several in app purchases and my game had a glitch so I had to reinstall and all of the purchases are gone but did save where I ended. I spent quite a bit of money on these purchases to just lose them. Please help
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!