Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any level 1945 tips...?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i too only have 15 moves a glitch?
When I launch level 1945 I do not see any cake bombs on the right hand panel and only have 15 moves available something has changed
Hi and welcome to the King Communty
Level 1945 .break jellies as many as you can and collect keys to unlock sugar chest. Then make special candies as many as you can and combine special candies to break more jellies, liquorice swirls and cake bombs. Once the cake bombs are braked, ingredients will fall down to the bottom. Then break remaining jellies to complete the level.
Keep trying and Good Luck
Try using a combo to win the level.
Thanks. I will try. 55 more levels to 2000, I've been stuck with the 1000s. (1000-1999)