⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I get most events late? And what's happening with the chocolate 🍫 bar server??

Options
Jovia
Jovia Posts: 2 Newbie

I get the cook off event late, I see the advert but it usually show up like 2days into the event. Please when would the chocolate 🍫 bar server be fix... it's taking forever.

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,551 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience , No news updated yet .At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

You will find the complete information in the linkΒ Here

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,551 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience , No news updated yet .At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

You will find the complete information in the linkΒ Here

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?