🎋 No rewards from the climb event? Find more info and help HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

🍫 Chocolate Box - Server error!

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 12,569 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Support

This error message above seems to appear in many games in the Chocolate Box.

The same issue is also causing that the feature do not appear at all in the game for some players or suddenly disappearing.

The issue is being looked into and hopefully fixed soon.

I will post any updates or news about the issue on the page here. Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

Best Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• lindarklindark Posts: 2,200 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Hey, it seems like there have been quite a few issues with the chocolate box for many people. Hopefully it is fixed sooner than later!

Accepted Answer
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 72,053 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience .At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

You will find the complete information in the link Here

Accepted Answer
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 72,053 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Yes , I missing too. At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. A post on this topic already exists in our community and your post will be attached to that post so I'm closing this post for now.

You will find the complete information in the link Here

Accepted Answer
  • AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 4,236 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Hello @olushka the Chocolate Box is missing for everyone as it has been removed from the game. You can read more about it by clicking on the banner at the top of this page that says 'Chocolate Box Server Error

Accepted Answer
Prev13456761

Answers