Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Thus have to be one of the hardest level I have play almost 50 times and not even close to completing. You tube is no help. Anyone else have any tips..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This level is ridiculous. There are so many times I can’t even get 1 key not sure how much longer I’m going to keep playing and wasting my time. I started this level with 20 minutes of color bomb and still go no where. So frustrating
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 3034 .As much as possible to destroy the key in order to open the chance of falling cherry. make lots of special candies and combine special candies to collect all sugar keys to unlock sugar chest, liquorice swirls and chocolates. Then play near ingredient to bring down it to the bottom to complete the level.
Need play several time. You can do it . Good Luck