⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game going back to home screen. Candy Crush Friends

Options
Masonmagoo
Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2

I have done everything people have suggested. Thistle glitch is in the game. I've looked back 2 years and people were having the same issue. I have plenty of space. This happens every time they add a new feature to the game or challenges which they did recently. This has been going on 5 days now. I don't want th same pat answers and questions I've been getting. Considering they've been working on this bug for a couple of years and at they are aware of the problem only to turn it around on the player. I've deleted, lost all boosters. Forced closed and turned iPad off and back on. Checked my space and updates. All the things that King has been suggesting. But this glitch is on their end. I play 3 King games. This is the only game that has this issue. I think 2 years is plenty of time to fix it. Or don't put special games or challenges on it. This happens at least weekly. My next step I think will be to delete the game all together it's taking up space on my iPad. And this is at least a weekly issue so I lose days that I could be playing. It's too frustrating to deal with issue weekly. No sense in keeping an app that takes up space that consistenly glitches. Please no more "fixes" I've done them all. Like I said this is an in game problem that King needs to fix especially for the fact that it's been an issue for a couple od years that King said they were aware of it and working on a fix

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,664 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate this.

If you play on mobile, then go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

If you play on Facebook on a computer, then click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page here, but remember to enter the same email that you log in with on Facebook.

• Masonmagoo
    Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I took your advice. The contact us page won't open. But King has known about this issue for a couple years and have apparently working on it for that long. My suggestion is to not add extras, challenges and specials until it's fixed. I think I'll be deleting this game becaus eI have contacted King multiple times and get the same suggestions that have not worked. At least5 days a week the app is useless and taking up space on my iPad.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

According to your statement, you found the problem in Candy Crush Friends Saga Game app, which means your problem is related to Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

However we will arrange to move your post to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum and one of our Friends Saga Moderator will help you with the correct information.

Thank you!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Friends game! Hopefully some of the moderators in that forum should be able to help ya out :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?