⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not able to collect team final rewards

Options
monty2021
monty2021 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi

I am part of a team and i am able to collect rewards for mileston except for the final when you reach 7000 points Kindly please note

1. yes team did reach 7000 points
  2. yes i checked
  3. yes re started system , cleared cache etc
  4. been there for 1 yr no help at all from contacting support directly
  5. playing in FB on Mac/ Chrome.
  6. Not able to get ONLY the final rewards when team reaches 7000 points Thanks in advance

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @monty2021 , Welcome to the King Community

My F-5 team ran into that also a couple of weeks ago. It cleared up after that one issue

If you care to recover your rewards, do the following

For any missing rewards or purchases, please email Player Support directly from the game or you can contact them Here, you need you game ID for this

If on mobile in your game:

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Thank you for you feedback

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,754 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

There has been a graph issue that is making people believe they have reached 7000 points but when scores added up they do not come to 7000. We would really need a screenshot of the fantastic 5 graph to be sure. All you can do is contact customer support from your game or by the contact us at bottom of page and explain your issue. you will need your game ID

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey there, Sorry to hear you are having troubles with this feature :( Sometimes it acts up for me too. Might I recommend you try playing on a different device if possible?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?