Level 1620

Options

Dear King team, I'm stuck in the 1620 level with only 20 moves to complete a very difficult level. On every attempt, my best is only 14/38. Looking at the net tutorials, some has 30 to 40 moves, me only 20. It seems barely impossible to finish at least half of the game. I can even get rid of all my bonuses without a guaranty to finish the game. Or I can give up and unfortunately uninstall the game as the last solution facing this waste of time for nothing. What do you suggest Dear team?

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community The levels are constantly being revised and improved, so many videos do not match the current movements in the levels, but don't worry, this level is not as difficult as you think 😉

Here are some hints and tips showing how to pass level 1620 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

You need to collect 2 ingredients, which are already on the board.

The exits are in the single cells top right and left of the board, so the ingredients have to go down the board onto the conveyor and when the ingredient is over the portal the candy in the exit cell has to be removed, either with a colour bomb or other combo. If the candy is removed at the right time the ingredient will fall out of the exit.

Level 1620 can be a tricky level and you have to plan your moves carefully and make them at just the right time.

I hope this guidance video (with less than 20 movements, by the way) is also helpful.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?