Level 5420

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Does anyone know how it get the licorice to drop please? I watched videos, although newest is 10 months old, but they just keep dropping right after some are removed. I have to wait a turn or two before they drop. Am I doing something wrong or did King change things again? Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 - I hope you are having fun in the community. It can be very challenging trying to get the licorice. I just replayed the level.

The trick is to clear the blockers so that the licorice is free to drop down. You want the path to be as clear as possible so when the licorice starts dropping it can drop as far as possible. Because once you clear any of the licorice, no more new licorice will drop right away. So you should then clear the licorice and make sure to clear the path where the licorice can drop again.

If it starts to drop but can’t fall very far because there are candies in the way, if you clear some of those remaining candies without actually clearing any licorice, more licorice will fall. Then repeat by clearing all the at licorice in as few moves as possible and clear the path beneath the dispenser so more can fall.

You should be able to get enough licorice. Also if you have it - a check mark booster can help - but it will also turn into the other item you need to collect until you have collected it all.

I hope this helps. Good luck and happy crushing.

😊🐨💕

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

It just wasn't working correctly. I had done all of the basics. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?