⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Blocked

Ans_Weelage
Ans_Weelage Posts: 39 Level 2

I have blocked people also on Candy Crush and suddenly they are back,I don`t want them in my game on facebook or where ever.

Also the weekly game that counts the level you play,I see people that don`t even are my friends who can I get them out of my game???

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,694 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the King Community

After blocked Your friends . make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart device - Open game and Log in.

In most of the events of this game you will find random friends who are not on your friends list but everyone is a player of this game. Since contestants selection is completely random, you cannot remove or skip them because the random process cannot be manually modified.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,694 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the King Community

After blocked Your friends . make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart device - Open game and Log in.

In most of the events of this game you will find random friends who are not on your friends list but everyone is a player of this game. Since contestants selection is completely random, you cannot remove or skip them because the random process cannot be manually modified.

• Ans_Weelage

Well oke but they even ask for lives I just hate that,no friends but even that

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello 👋

A pleasure that you have joined. I hope you can enjoy the Community as well as the game.

There is no reason to hate anything, least of all a request in a game 🤣🤣 Of course there are players who ask for lives, we all do, right?

Do you know the good part about it? Well, in addition to asking for lives, they also send them.

This is how the game works. We give and receive lives, it's just a game, the only thing you lose by sending a life is just two seconds of your time 🤷

You are not sending one of the lives you have to play, your lives will remain intact, you will simply be helping other players and they can help you.

Feel free to ask if you need more help.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Ans_Weelage

You don`t understand I hate her and know her in real live,I don`t want to see her name in my game,

and I know about al you wrote...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?