⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1st post/1st question 😊

Options
Trimper
Trimper Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi there everyone out in Crush Land! I'm a newbie & as I look around the community I'm getting more confused on where to post my question. Here goes~

I'm playing Candy Crush Saga on level 635 & a Cook-Off Competition is going on. My Event screen shows I am 1st in the competition (see screenshot). For the last 10 levels, or so, there has been a little "pop up" window in the bottom left of my Map screen. I've included a screenshot of what the window says when clicked on- 'Your team isn't winning but it could be. Turn up the heat to earn 20 gold bars'. Along with a button to click that says Collect Now. When clicked, it only takes me back to the Map. No gold bars, no explanation πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Can anyone help me get those gold bars? Why does it say I'm not in 1st when my Event page says I am? Any help is appreciated & Happy Crushing!!

Best Answers

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

When I see the screenshot, you still have to finish collecting the green candy until 32 hours later and when the time runs out you can just claim your reward. for more Informations about this events please check this page

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello @Trimper , welcome to your King Community!

Sorry that has happened

I have read that another player has experienced what you described and shown in your screenshot.

I haven't heard a reason for this

There is a known connectivity issue that the Candy Crush Saga Team is working on. This may be the cause of disruption you experienced in your feature event

For any missing rewards earned, you can email Player Support directly from the game or you can contact them Here, you need you game ID for this

Others may comment a more accurate response and resolve below, so keep checking here

oops - check kiara's response above 😊

Thank you

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

You asked the question in the right place.

Sure enough, as Kiara explained, the event has not ended, so there is no reward yet. It is not a fault, do not worry.

As for being lost in the Community, it happens to all of us at the beginning.

I hope this πŸ‘‰ GUIDE with everything you need to know about the Community, is very useful to understand everything here.

Feel free to ask if you need more help. Thank you and keep enjoying

• Trimper
    Options

Thanks so much each of you! That sure answered my question & I will wait for the end of the event πŸ™ƒ

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,699 Legend
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

@Trimper Why does it say I'm not in 1st when my Event page says I am?

Hi Trimper, it doesn't say you aren't first it says your team isn't first. The event is a team event and players have been assigned to three different teams.

The message is just letting you know that your team isn't in first place. Your team has to win the event for you to obtain the twenty gold.

As your team isn't in first place the 'collect now' button is just urging you to collect more green candy to try and get your team into first place.

• Trimper
    Options

To @Alienscar thank you also! I see now that it's a "Team" effort regarding those 20 gold bars. And the chart that showed me 1st is my individual candy count 🍭🍬🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?