2987 I watched the video-

Options
Larry_Holland
Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3

Video was no help at all--more than a 100 tries I never had the cherry fall straight down. I had one level with 5 moves left needed one cherry but the second cherry never can on the board in 5 moves. Had one try I had 6 double color balls and did not even get one cherry. Out of 50 tries I got one cherry 3 times always with one move left. Something is not right with this level Thanks

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

↑↑↑

Hey Larry, just watch this video (current version, 10 moves) & see how that player did it; YMMV, may the candies (& cherries) similarly fall in your favour.

If you've got any pregame boosters (coconut wheels; colour bombs; striped/wrapped) to spare, they'd be handy here.

Give it another try; have fun, enjoy...

• Larry_Holland
    Options

thanks, I just played 10 game with the color ball and stripped ball with bomb and got 1 cherry one time in all tries. When I got the one cherry the other never come on the board to play.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited December 2021
    Options

↑↑↑

That's weird; normally when one cherry is collected, the other one should appear (if a liquorice swirl isn't blocking the path).

Here's what you can do to (possibly) get that second cherry to appear for you:

Assuming your game is saved, log out of it and close the programme for a minute or so (even turn off your device & restart it); then open it and log back in, also try clearing the cache (not data) to see if it will help.

Also make sure you've got the current version of the game (1.2161.1.0 on PC/1.216.1.1 on mobile)...

• Larry_Holland
    Options

Good Morning, I don't know how to find out which version I'm playing. Played 15 times this morning never stood a chance of getting 2nd cherry--out of 15 tries I got one cherry 1 time. The way the level ,is now with only 10 moves I will never get passed it' Thanks

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

↑↑↑

Well, what device do you use to play the game (Android/Apple/Win[blows] 10/something else)?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?