⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stolen bars

Options
LilliR
LilliR Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

This is happened to me four times already. When I open the game it says that I purchased nine unlimited hours and takes 99 bars from my account when I never made such a purchase. The first time this happened I ended up paying $15 to get my bars back. But this is ridiculous the game is stealing bars when I’m not making any purchases and I end up losing any unlimited hours because I don’t have nine hours to play a game. I want my bars refunded back to my account

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

• SophiaG
    SophiaG Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I've had issues a little different than that but what I did was go to bottom of this page and click on "contact us". Go thru and find your issue, but sometimes if you continue on until you can actual have a discussion with customer service, that seems to help the most for me. There is a direct email but I can't find. They are good at replacing or adding to your game whatever was lost. Always take a screenshot when having an issue, this always helps

• Marvin17
    Marvin17 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm... I wonder if you are accidentally clicking the button during a level restart that offers this. It's strategically placed right beside the Try Again button.

• SophiaG
    SophiaG Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2021
    Options

@lindark I may have. I didn't realize level restart was there. I'll have to look out for that. Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know the direct email to customer service so that if I need to contact in future? It's just easier that way. They have to me and I used, but it's been some now and I can't find address in my emails anymore

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?