Leader Boards

SophiaG
SophiaG Posts: 13 Level 2

In New to community, have been playing for a whike. Am at around level 3500 in Candy Crush Saga. Would like to know how to find all leader boards, not just the 20 or so that they show you in game. Anyone know how to locate all stats? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Hi @SophiaG when you are playing your game if you click on your avatar you will see your inventory (all of your boosters) you will also see a leader board button.

Select the leader board button and you can then see how many levels you have completed, what rank you are, and what level you are at. This all displayed with relation to a random group of players that make up your leader board. This group of players is all that you can ever see

• SophiaG
    SophiaG Posts: 13 Level 2

Thanks @Alienscar! I do know how to pull that up. I was hoping there would be an area that would have leader board for all players in game rather than just the group.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Hi @SophiaG when you say all players in game are you talking about every single player of Candy Crush?

If you are then I would say that would be too big a leader board to manage as there are over 200 million players' of Candy Crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?