⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE CONNECTION PROBLEMS?????

Options
Sarah_Bolton
Sarah_Bolton Posts: 3 Newbie

The Candy Crush store has been "Gumed up" for a week. When will your IT tech fix it???????

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,911 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reported . will give this feedback to the Game Team .

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

I totally understand your frustration @Sarah_Bolton as it makes no sense for any company to let issues carry on for so long in one of their products.

Any modern company should be using troubleshooting techniques to ensure that once an issue is identified it is resolved as soon as possible.

5Y, Ishikawa, Kaizen, the list of techniques is endless. I struggle to believe that any issue related to programming can take any longer than three weeks to resolve. Why some issues have been going on for months is unfathomable. Worst of all is the lack of communication and updates on the issues.

When an issue such as the King.com log in, or server error issue has been going on for more than a month the response of 'it is being investigated' is meaningless.

• mommateresa2
    mommateresa2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please let me play Candy crush Thank you

• Sarah_Bolton
    Sarah_Bolton Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/profile/kiara_wael I have already done all you suggested, still problem continues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?