6000 badge

Options
luv2read
luv2read Posts: 9 Level 2

What do I have to do to get my 6000 badge?

Best Answer

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @luv2read , welcome to the King Community!

Here in the Candy Crush Saga Community we can receive a Milestone Level 6000 badge for our profile wall. HERE is the information for it.

The in - game Milestone Badge banner may not be available to everyone yet, but will come in the completion of the feature below

The Milestone badge in the game can be claimed after completing the Milestone Challenge. The challenge will appear in a pop up in your game after passing the milestone level.

It will also be available under the Events tab for one week. You will need to complete it within that time to get the badge to your avatar. After one week the challenge expires.

Answers

• Glenn1972
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @luv2read , welcome to the King Community!

Here in the Candy Crush Saga Community we can receive a Milestone Level 6000 badge for our profile wall. HERE is the information for it.

The in - game Milestone Badge banner may not be available to everyone yet, but will come in the completion of the feature below

The Milestone badge in the game can be claimed after completing the Milestone Challenge. The challenge will appear in a pop up in your game after passing the milestone level.

It will also be available under the Events tab for one week. You will need to complete it within that time to get the badge to your avatar. After one week the challenge expires.

• luv2read
    luv2read Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your answer. I now understand the badges that I see a lot of people with. I do think it’s a shame that it is not available to everybody.

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @luv2read , it may not be too long that everyone will get this feature although it is still early

Let's hope everyone gets it soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?