Feedback on levels 10 836 - 10 880!

12345679»

Comments

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

Level 10874 is an impossible level with only 20 moves . Youtube player has 35 moves as usual has more moves than our plays

• dellios
    dellios Posts: 13 Level 2

They've made it ridiculous for the good players! You can't even compete fairly with the others, as it takes you days, if not weeks to complete these levels. I uses to love cc, bow I hate it. Don't even care to try to compete anymore. Trying to find a different game to move on to. See ya King!!

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

I am really struggling with 10874.

You tube videos show 35 moves I have only 20, which is not enough to even make a dent in all the wafers.

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

on the video there are 11 moves left He plays it with 24 moves It's not easy I mainly played on the middle rows Make the blocks explode Good luck

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2

Level 10855 is absolutely ridiculous. I have watched many videos and still can’t pass the level. I have been playing for days and days. I used my ufo booster and it didn’t get placed where it could help at all it was an absolute waste! I’ve used all the boosters I had and it didn’t even help. It really is becoming a joke they make it harder but taking away moves!! All they want is money!! Hopefully creators of this game are looking at comments !!!

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

How do you suggest getting enough yellows on 10845?

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Hi @Weatherson78 That is a hard level. Another level reduced from 30 to 20 moves. Can't remember exactly how I passed it but I do remember having to concentrate on the columns where the yellow candies drop, kept clearing the blockers and matching candies near their exits. It's possible this was another level requiring many extra moves to be able to collect all the required yellow.

Good luck.

• dellios
    dellios Posts: 13 Level 2

From 10000 and up, they've made a lot of levels ridiculously hard, labelled some of the extremely hard ones as just hard, and the extremely hard ones usually aren't that hard?!?! Get it together King!

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3

10867 is impossible

Stuck for dayS not paying or playing as often

This is getting old

No boosters to earn

Even the challenge a hard level is not working correctly

Twice I have won a hard level with time left and still get a message that I lost

Not that any of the boosters are really good

All I get are fish, which don’t work, and coconut wheels

that do not show up much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?