Meaningless Level Ratings

I really do not understand the point of rating the difficulty of a level when the actual difficulty constantly changes in a predictable way. If I don not pass a level the first time I play it, which is never the easiest, often even with many boosters, then the next several attempts it becomes more and more difficult, until I basically make no progress at all. The higher the difficulty rating, the more attempts the entire predictable process takes. After getting no where on one. Two, or more attempts depending on a levels rating, before it ever becomes any easier, I have to wait until chance gives me a better set of colors in the right places, usually due to the ratio of one color to another becoming more favorable towards where they tend to bunch up given the topography of the level. Only once I begin making progress again, getting a bit farther each attempt, do things line up more and more, making it easier and easier to make progress. Often on the most difficulty rated levels. Several oscillations of this sort of cycle must tale place. If it ever refuses to allow me to make any headway at all, I have found that by closing the app entirely at that point with however many moves left, usually makes the following attempts much easier. And like clockwork, almost without fail, the attempt that becomes the final attempt, where I pass the level- it quite literally hands it to me on a silver platter! I may have as much as half or more of the possible moves left with no boosters used when i complete the level. So in that case, what is the point pf rating a level as hard? Very hard? Super hard? Ultra hard? When the attempt that leads to me passing it is actually almost always easier than any easy level- because it just hands it to me? Why consistently change how difficult a level is- if you are going to classify its difficulty? Its ridiculous! And when boosters are added- like the free ones- the difficulty also increases, often dramatically. Once the time limit on them is reached, the level becomes easier and easier. As long as your prices for things are so astronomically high- you will never get a dime from me. And as long as you make it more difficult when i have free boosters- why would i trust you not to do the same thing to me when i pay for them? The extent to which all of the aforementioned occurs has become extremely exaggerated the during the last 2 years, to the point that often times a level rated as hard can take weeks of 20-30+ attempts a day without progress. The more you try to manipulate me into making purchases, the greater my resolve is to not make any. Eventually you will loose the opportunity all together, i am becoming less and less hooked the more you make it impassible to win and enjoy rhe game-,your greed is creating the opposite of its intention. Not that i really think telling you that will make any difference, its obvious that you have long since adopted stupidity, and abuse of your players over gracious appreciation, and your not changing back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?