10489 is impossible !!! 🤬

Options
rettaaa
rettaaa Posts: 10 Level 2
edited December 2021 in Discussions

I play for same level for already more than 50 times !!! It’s impossible for without using extra moves and purchase with gold bars (because not enough gold bars for me game) And it’s ONLY ONE ✔️ Candy per move and for the ✔️ booster is NOT available on this level !!!! Please fix it

Its not enough moves and orders to complete 🤬🤬🤬

Comments

• rettaaa
    Options

PS I can’t send a picture of my screenshot of level 10489 because it’s not available for this community

• karenpena
    karenpena Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Wow i didn’t know there were that many levels!

• rettaaa
    Options

where is the answer ??? I am still stuck at level 10489

• wheresmemojo
    wheresmemojo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yeah I've given up playing now as stuck at this level for a week or two. I check back every couple of days to see if moves have increased or if gameplay has changed but that's it for me now as can't move on

• cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

I’m also playing as my lives renew. I refuse to spend $$ for more moves when only one special candy drops each move. You can’t get enough to collect all required candirs in the game. It’s getting boring. I'm also editing this comment to add that not only did they remove 2 moves since the beginning, they added 5 more icings and toffees! So it went from 35 moves 95 toffee and icing, to 33 moves 100 toffee and icing. Now I can't even complete the toffees by the end! I wind up with 9 moves and 15 items even though I ensured a check candy dropped with every move!

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

I also find this level impossible with not enough of the special candies dropping. I have tried numerous strategies but none work. Either please increase the moves or reduce the number of items you need to collect. Poorly designed level

• Bamalak
    Bamalak Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You pieces of SH$□ you make these levels impossible! Shove it!

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Gosh such profanity. Calm down guys. Maybe you'll pass on the 51st try.

• Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options

It's now March and still the same. I too have been stuck for ages on this. So frustrating. Hope it can be reviewed to make it just a teeny bit more playable.

Thanks in advance, dear King. 😘

• schauweckert
    schauweckert Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Strategy:

Only one special check drops per move, so only make switches under the columns that dispense the check candy. If you miss one move without dispensing a check candy, you can’t pass, so just restart. Clear the brown ones first, the caramel stacks. You get plenty of those. Once all the caramel is cleared, if you have fewer moves than white frosting still to get, you won’t pass. So clear the caramel asap, then the checks will only dispense frosting, and you’ll have enough moves if you drop one check each move. You will likely not have any moves left.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?