My game froze

Cara85
Cara85 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

I just purchased a small package for $3.99 for the game Candy Crush Saga and then the game froze. Help, please.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @Cara85 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** For any and all "purchase" related issues, we will have to contact the King Customer Support team. Because, the query needs your personal details and this is a public forum. Here is the link for your convenience --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

This area belongs to Farm Heroes Saga game. Hence, I will call out one of the Candy Crush game Moderator @bearwithme to lend you further detailed assistance 👍️

Hope the issue resolves soon and you can enjoy your game again 🍭 Have a Crushastic rest of the day!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj 🙏😊

Hello @Cara85 and welcome to our wonderful Community. Did the purchase go thru before the game froze? Were any of the boosters timed? Any issues that involve money need to be handled by the King Player Support Team. When you click the link above it will ask for specific information. Make sure you chose the correct game (Candy Crush Saga) and under the "Choose a Topic" make sure you pick problem with a purchase and then in the next section explain what happened and tell them what you need. It may take a few days for them to respond, especially with the holidays, but please be patient.

As mentioned above - you are in the Farm Heroes Saga area. In future, you should report any issues with Candy Crush Saga HERE. They have a section HERE where they list a lot of helpful information including information on what to do in a lot of common situations players experience, as well as telling you the latest information about what is happening in the Candy Crush Saga game and community.

I hope this helps. Good luck and Happy Holidays!😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?