๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Stuck on Level 7265

DaniTheOG
DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
edited February 2022 in Support

Hello y'all... it is me! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeap, I'm back in Saga after who knows how long! (...gotta blame @Nix66 for that for hooking me up with her awesome team with @siti_payung, @ElenaVorona & @gr33n3y3z...)

So yeah, here I am once again obsessed with this game and trying to live up to my F5ers up there... And I'm stuck on Level 7265 which is no bueno... ๐Ÿ˜– And I've watch a few videos & such but that hasn't helped. So please for the love of all that's good don't direct me to those or tell me to use boosters & keep real***. Like I said, I haven't been here since my heart was broken ๐Ÿ’” after @Bumper2019, after @Freddy_, after @Werner_Cichy, after @rajdeeptb and a few more left the building so entertain me here with some tips like we used to share back then when...

Cool?

Cool.

@Spieler_8675309, @Boybinary, @headoperations, @Nix66, @gr33n3y3z, @siti_payung, @ElenaVorona, @Glenn1972, @bearwithme, @aijaziqbal, @kiara_wael

*** 'Whatever' sort of answers shall as well apply as seen fit by yours truly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best Answers

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Answer โœ“

Hey @DaniTheOG ...

Well the thing is your gonna need some hot split pea soup before you attempt that level (trust me on that) ... then you might need to meditate after consuming the soup...that way you're seeing red. Once you reach the point of seeing Red you will be able to destroy that level...

I'm not sure if the snake thing is in that level... But if it is you'll need to go beast mode on it & take it out by any means necessary...like murder. That sounds harsh I know.... But you got this.

Key words: split pea soup/Red/snake

I believe that will help you achieve that level.

Oh, & if that sneaky snake is not in that level, then just pretend it is & slay that level.

I hope this helps.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited December 2021 Answer โœ“

@DaniTheOG

But Dani..we do have a very awesome team. Glad I found you ladies. As for tips on level 7265...I really can't help I am so far far awayyyy down under that level but I would like to give this...

No..no..not to wipe out half of human but wipe out all the candies in those no beuno levels.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer โœ“

quote:

What can a girl do?!?

Hmm, this one (7265, clearing 162 jellies within 22 moves) is a bugger.

Just tried (& lost) it 5 times (all NBU), with the closest attempt being 11 jellies short.

Although you might not want to use any of the starting boosters (CB, SF &/or S/W), starting off with 1 or 2 of those would be beneficial here (if you have 'em)...

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,873 Level 3
    Answer โœ“

Dani

I get stuck on the levels in this game so often for a long time that I can participate in the competition for the main loser of the game))).

I am pleased to see how you improve the results of our team. This is great!

And I want to tell you.

Do not think about what you are not doing right now in the game.

You will succeed. Sometimes we need more time to complete a level.

My personal best is that I spent two weeks completing one of the levels in the CCSS.

And now I have been unable to complete the level in the FHS for 5 days. But one day I will pass this level.

All levels in any game can be completed with boosters or with luck.

And we will go through them))).

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,595 Pro Player 👑
    Answer โœ“

Yelp I see the red and know a bit about split pea soup as it is good when hot and awlful when cold as it could be used as replacement for glue....hold it in place and steady as it goes....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Haven't checked any other Thread as of now came here first as it seemed to be direct way to pop a bottle or bubble wrap...like busting that stuff more than what it protects in the shipping package ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† pop pop pop goes the weasel or snake in the grass....Twinkle Twinkle little rat snake I know who you are.....don't ever try to add me to your Facebook friend list again...yeah you don't know my real account on there but I know you...pop pop pop goes the weasel....pop !

That level is way above mine but looked at a Youtuber and seems you got to play for the bottom row and bust the bubble's...pop pop pop goes the weasel....The one leads to another....

Merry Christmas ..although it's a day late ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,997 Level 5
    edited December 2021 Answer โœ“

You can do it @DaniTheOG 4th attempt first 2 had 7 boxes left! no boosters as previously stated pop the red asap and work the bottom for a cascading affect let the gravity work for you!

ยซ13

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?