Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello friends .
I have finished 2100 long levels ...
... and I need help to beat level 2109 . Any suggestions would be appreciated !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My 2109 on iPhone 11 does not have a spawner. The game does not look like any. I’ve seen on any website.
Hi @Havish Welcome
Congratulations , Your progress is awesome .
Level 2109 .break jellies and icing blockers as many as you can. Then make special candies as many as you can and combine special candies to break more jellies, icing blockers and to destroy evil spawner so that it does not spawn liquorice swirls. Then break remaining jellies to complete the level.
Please check this video give some Tips
Good Luck
Hello @Havish you’ve been leveling up fast, Congrats
Level 2109 is a nightmarishly hard level with 31 moves, this needs constant trials and patience, but first aim to destroy the spawner in the middle that produces liquorice twirls, match wrapped and striped candies to destroy it, or color bomb combined with striped candies or wrapped candies.. Make sure to create combos as many as you can, break all the jellies and your good 👍
Good luck dear 🤗
I think I took many tries to pass this. Eventhough didn't pass without boosters.