Treat Machine Versus Treat Calendar, Which is Best

Options
Alienscar
Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend

Truth be told I am fed up of the Treat Machine. We were promised bigger and better things, but overall I feel it has been a bit of a let down. I received the Treat Machine in July and since filling it up (twice) I still haven't been awarded a jackpot. In over five months of playing that does not seem 'bigger and better' Also once filled up the rewards don't even equal the total I would have received from the old Treat Calendar.

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

"a bit of a let down"

There's an understatement lol; you're being too kind.

Ever since King removed the Party Popper, UFO, and Striped Brush from the Treat Machine months ago, it rendered the Machine a colossal waste of time (and I wonder how much game space the TM consumes 😒).

I won the Jackpot from it once, but all you get is a load of crappy boosters. oh joy.

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Alienscar, I have been saving up coconut wheels and I have at least got 50 from the treat machine 🤣

Also on high demand is fish, colour bombs and stripped wrapped🙄

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Ryanthecrusher I must admit before I wrote out my list I thought I had won mostly wheels and fish. I was surprised to see the amount of colour bombs and free switches I have won.

@Deryck definitely an understatement, but I try to remember it is just a game. A game that King is winning, but still just a game.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The treat machine is another con from King, it is unequivocally a massive downgrade from the calendar. And they removed the UFO and party popper from it right when they implemented a new strategy of packing episodes to the rafters with impossible levels.

It might actually make sense to skip a day and let the machine reset- at least you are guaranteed the 3x boosters once per week.

Let's compare and contrast players requests and King's actions:

Players- more opportunities to win boosters please. King- here is the treat machine with fewer boosters!

Players- we would like opportunities to win UFO and party popper. King- ok, here you go... ONLY JOKING!

Remember though, King 'listen to and appreciate the players feedback'!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,204 Level 4
    Options

Thanks I was thinking ii received more boosters before it hit max and I've never hit the jackpot.

• Alienscar
    edited August 2022
    Options

Well 13 months after receiving the "bigger and better" Treat Machine I have won the jackpot. As you can see from my list above the jackpot still doesn't really make up for how poor the Treat Machine is compared to old Treat Calendar.

For those taking notice I am not the only person to have won the Treat Machine jackpot over the last seven days, so that would indicate that 12-13 months is how often we can expect to receive the jackpot.

Smh, King, smh.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

I also received the Treat Machine's jackpot today.

I wonder how "random" the jackpot is after all. Seems like players are placed in groups to get it at the same time. 🤔

• Alienscar
    Options
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Still waiting for my first jackpot win. Guess it isn't my group's turn yet!

What a rubbish feature the treat machine turned out to be.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Hate the treat machine. Waste of time and much preferred the calendar and the Wheel in its current state. I heard some never got the calendar either. Was that a test feature?

And fact, you will win the Wheel's jackpot way more often than the TM's jackpot. And the wheel jackpot is much more useful because it has lucky candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?