different games

Options
alanalynn
alanalynn Posts: 3 Newbie

Why is the game that I play on my phone differnet than the one that I play on my computer on facebook? No extra ways to get boosters on the computer as to the game on my phone. Why cant they be the same?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @alanalynn and welcome to our Community!

Since the big majority of players around the world play on mobile and not on Facebook, the focus is more on the mobile version. Therefore most events and bonuses appear on mobile only.

Thanks for the feedback though. I will pass on your comment and request to the Game Team!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    Options

I agree with you Alanalynn. The information provided by the app has this to say:

Easily sync the game between devices and access full game features when connected to the internet.

It is a shame then you can't synchronise your game. I would love nothing more than to start an event at home and then continue that event on my phone as I travel, but I can't. The only thing that you can synchronise between devices is your level, and I think that is a real shame. I don't want to play different games, I want to play the same game across all devices.

Why cant they be the same?

You will never get a meaningful response to that question, as only King know the truth, and they do not post here. We know that not everyone gets all of the available features/Events at the same time as everyone else. And this includes people like you that do not even get the same features/events across their different devices. What we don't know is why this is the case. If every player can have the Booster Wheel then it stands to reason that every player can have every other feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?