Feedback on levels 11 016 - 11 060!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited January 2022
    Options

Reached 17 000 Green Candies in Mindful Collection and got rewarded with 3 x LH's, FS's, CB's and W&SC.

Played level 3309 and reached the target playing it only once. (After my third try)

Tedious to scroll down to level 3309, but worth it in the end.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

King is owned by Microsoft now, I honestly think will go even further in a downward spiral now.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Great stuff!

I was pleasantly surprised upon opening that level to discover it was the one i always played to rack up colour bombs whenever Dexter was a thing.

Can't believe the level is that far back, i thought it was in the 6000s

That level was released before the 'tap here to skip' feature was introduced, so it took about half an hour after completing the level before the cascades stopped. Memories!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

On an earlier point- does combining 2 coconut wheels still give you two sets of 9 stripes across the board? I haven't had that combination in ages to remember it correctly but i'm sure it used to anyway. So, better than a CB+CW.

• pontius
    pontius Posts: 52 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Got stuck on 11047, looks like it was changed to make it not possible.

Looking at YouTube, all different.

waiting on additional moves.

Please help!!!

• mamoy
    mamoy Posts: 30 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Level, 11024, maybe I’m doing something wrong But I e been stuck on this level for over a week.

not sure HOW everyone got thru this level with only 20 Moves!

😩

• mamoy
    mamoy Posts: 30 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Level 11024 now only has 20 Moves to crush 99 jellies and drop 5 fish, with Chocolate that keeps coming, HOW is it possible? Ive used EVERY booster I had, now I’m trying to get thru it with 0 boosters!!!!

been stuck for over a week!! The closest I came left me with 2 jellies 😩😩

there should Absolutely be more moves on this!! Why was this changed?? There use to be 31 or 32 moves 😩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?