Feedback on levels 11 061 - 11 105!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Level 11065 started with 30 moves reduced 2 weeks ago to 20. There is no way this level can be passed with 20 moves. So another level to play and play and play to accumulate extra moves and use 10 gold bars.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited February 2022
    Options

Cat Lad your linked thread doesn't help though, and if anything just makes matters worse.

Your linked thread says this:

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.

The statement about listening to players feedback is plainly untrue. No matter how much feedback you get regarding how difficult levels are in the feedback threads moves are still removed for the mobile release of the levels.

• Carol-38
    Options

Well someone listened to me @Alienscar played again 1 hour later and had 30 moves. I feel privileged.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Happy coincidence rather than King actually listening to feedback I would say @Carol-38.

Just think of all the other times you have posted about being stuck, and nothing changed.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2022
    Options

Level 11095: Again moves reduced from 30 to 25 2 weeks ago. That wouldn't have been so bad but the configuration has also been changed, so many more blockers. Not sure as it is now it could even be done with 30 moves.

So as we all keep saying it's play, play, play then 10 gold bars.

King when you change levels like this you also need to change the difficulty level. You should be showing this as at least hard.

UPDATE: After posting this I played again and on the 5th try I got the most amazing Lucky Board. It more or less played itself, then gave me adverts that didn't crash (well they've been crashing all day, and crashing again now I've passed this level). Used the extra 5 moves and needed 1 hammer to pass.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone had trouble on 11194.. I have been stuck for days and days and it’s frustrating. I haven’t got any boosters or gold bars I have used them on previous levels. The game is just after money. I recently deleted another candy crush game but this is ridiculous. It used to be a great game but it’s all about money now.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Impossible on mobile iOS

Any videos posted on internet and all use boosters or the candy spawners actually give the board stripes

I am up to 35 bonus moves and out of boosters

While playing this level I have had unlimited color bomb and stripe wrap

I have also had 2 candy bombs etc

The spawners do not generate strips

The keys do not drop

The check mark candy only give licorice blockers

Fix this level

• GSH10
    GSH10 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Level 11082 is broken! There are many flaws in the program, worst of all when I capture 5 keys and the frog still won't unlock! Videos online use powerful boosters to whittle down the numerous blockers. So this is finally the straw that 'broke my back'!! It has been a fun ride but I am a poor old man and won't be spending $$$ to keep playing. Word games are looking good about now! I'll keep trying once in awhile but do not see me continuing very far! Thanks for the years of fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?