Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Here are some of the latest error messages-
This has been ongoing since Dec 2021, No one has replied from King to my dozens of emails. I am very disappointed and frustrated! I have wasted hours trying to solve this problem to no avail! β€οΈβπ©ΉβΉοΈπ‘π₯΅π³π°π±π€π¬πππ§π²π₯΄π΅βπ«ππΉπΏπ»π½
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the exact same issue. I finally started a new acct but lost all my progress. I got a message to merge accounts but this only brought me to level 2, when I was on lvl 4 with my old account. I am growing frustrated with this game and this nonsense too!
Hi @penken2010 !
@Lola_Pop is already on this! She sent you a private message as per her comment HERE to get this solved.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience , I will pass this to the Community Managers . Meanwhile please check this page to discover Community