⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cant complete the chocolate box given, why can’t I get the old one back and not wait 2 days?

Options
lakerfan
lakerfan Posts: 14 Level 2

Because I have no new levels to play, I can’t complete one of the columns which has choices of completing new levels, finishing a level on first try or using a booster that is far better than the prizes offered. So I am forced to wait 2 days until it expires. Seems wrong to be penalized and not earn boosters bc you have completed all levels.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,857 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for your feedback will pass this to the Game Team

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

Yes I understand your situation and can see your point as I have had similar issues before, and believe me I like the old Chocolate box myself although today the chocolate box offered me something different as I'm not sure if I can complete them as well....

I did scroll down and replay some old levels to acquire some of the Chocolate box inventory list like Green Candies, and Orange Candies as well simple strategy stuff as I was still hung on some as I am sure the same as your issues.....as they are truly higher in inventory items to collect......I did see you could do this with other items.....don't know if any of these might be the same as your issues or questionable issues you have.....if so you might want to try this.....as the Game Moderator has already sent your question to the Game Team, but thought you might want to try one of these out.....

Hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

This will be passed on to Community team.

• lakerfan
    lakerfan Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I can complete 3 of the tasks (column) but won’t get new levels to complete the last one in 2 days. My option choices in that column are 5 new levels (which I don’t have) 10 new levels (again don’t have) use 6 flying saucers or 4 party blasters. Using those items is not worth the lesser reward. There should be obtainable tasks to complete or allow another box to be accessed.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Oh I see.....your talking about the 2 nd Chocolate box you get after completing the first one....Yes I got that one today also and couldn't believe the requests in it myself so I believe in waiting for the Game Team will benefit you, me and a lot of players all together as I myself was going to bring this up to Player Support in my own question....and I still am 😉💯

So I hope this helps both you and me our my Community friend indeed as I think this is a overreaching on King Games themselves and too much for the individual players to have as a items in the Chocolate Box....

Thanks for bringing this up.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?