You need to pay for new Chocolate Box

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5
edited January 2022 in Discussions

I have just opened the new Chocolate Box and again it's all about money.

This is my 2nd day on level 10916 and I've played it more than 70 times and will be surprised if I pass today. The choice in the Chocolate Box in one row is:

Win 5 first time. Use 8 UFOs. Win 10 levels or Use 4 Party Poppers.

I don't have any UFOs or Party Popper's. Can't remember the last level I passed 1st go and struggle to pass 1 level in 2 days.

So again for players who don't "pay to play" this is impossible especially if you have passed level 10000 the way levels over 10000 are now.

Β«1

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Carol.

Very nice to see you progressing on such a high level. Sometimes chocolate box gives us some real tough work to do. I think you should scroll to some easy level and clear it 10 times or clear some lower levels 10 times. I somehow find some solutions by scrolling down.

Thanks and have a lovely time.πŸ˜‡

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal thanks for your reply but on my Chocolate Box where it is to win 10 levels if I scroll back to earlier levels and pass it doesn't count. I have to play and win new levels. Are you saying then that some players are able to play previous levels and it counts for them.

If so that's rather unfair and what do I need to do to get mine changed.

• aijaziqbal
    Options

Actually i mean sometimes it gives option to cross new, levels and sometimes only levels. Your case looks terrible at the moment. I guess you will lose now but hopefully it will restart next day a new one as new chocolate box is refreshed after every 2 days if you dont cross all the boxes events.

Thanks.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@aijaziqbal thanks again for your reply. I know for a fact I'm not going to get what is required. I will wait to see what has to be done in a few days time. Hopefully it's not going to be as silly as this one.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal just to update you re our discussion above. The Chocolate Box this morning 'attached' is no better than I had before. I'm not moaning I've got used to all the let downs, I expect everyone else has the same

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,245 Legend
    Options

Carol your complaint regarding the chocolate box is all too common, and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with being passed level 10,000 as all players suffer from reduced moves and ridiculous level difficulty. There are no players that can complete the level tasks by completing old levels. All chocolate box tasks require that you complete new levels either on the first try, or any other time.

What does seem to change player to player is the ridiculous amount of Party Boosters/UFO that are required to complete the task and also the number of levels required. So far the most levels I have had to complete is 6. Obviously I failed, and like you I was then faced with a timer before the new box appeared. This is unfair as if I haven't completed a box in two days I fully expect any new box to start immediately. I have never seen a target of 8 UFO either and the most I have seen as a target is four. Would I be right in thinking you have completed the gold chocolate box several times? It seems to me the more you complete the Box the higher the number of levels and boosters you have to use/complete.

Thing is I don't see it as pay to play as I have learnt not to worry about the gold chocolate box as the rewards of ten gold bars and one hour infinite lives is just not worth the effort. I will never use one Party Booster/UFO to win ten gold let alone eight. So I just play my game and if I happen to complete the gold chocolate box at the same time then sweet. If not no biggie.

• Carol-38
    Options

Thanks @Alienscar I was just being grumpy when I said 'pay to play'. I have completed the gold box a few times but I knew I wouldn't pass the one above. That gold box was offering 20 gold bars but still not worth using the amount of UFO's or Party Boosters shown, even if I had them, which I don't. I look forward to seeing what the next one offers.

• aijaziqbal
    Options

Hi Carol.

Actually different versions of chocolate box is being used at the moment. For me i am getting maximum reward of 10 gold bars and lot of my tasks are coming in collecting candies or completing levels. Although i am completing regularly all the chocolate box very rarely i get a column where i have all 4 difficult options. But surely if the maths is against collecting reward we should lose it.

I think the tasks will be modified in the longer run as there is feedback and Studios do listen to it...

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.πŸ˜‡

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,867 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @aijaziqbal

My rewards is 20 gold bars (With 1 UFO booster) from the golden Chocolate Box. That is very nice rewards than your rewards. 😍 And I hope for you got the rewards same with me for later… πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,245 Legend
    Options

@aijaziqbal Although i am completing regularly all the chocolate box very rarely i get a column where i have all 4 difficult options.Β 

That doesn't seem likely aijaziqbal as the most common complaint since the introduction of the deluxe chocolate box has been that one column of the silver and gold boxes has tasks that aren't fair. It would be very suspicious if the only player to say that they don't get the same condition in their chocolate box as every other player wad a a Candy Moderator.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?