jotrag Posts: 1 Newbie

asking to confirm email address and not responding

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I need you to give me a little more information on your question ❓

As to be able to understand your issues more although I think your question is about that you was asked to give your email address and and nothing responded correct ? If so did you correctly put in your email address by this did you check the spelling and if there was any stray marks ? any missing letters or numbers and did you send it to the correct place and did you by chance get a ticket or reply back as a return email from it ? The reason I am asking you is because any or all of these reasons could be the reason to why you have not received anything back from your response (email)

You might need to resend your email and make sure everything is spelled correctly and check for stray mark's, missing letter or number and make sure you check who your sending it too as it might not be an active account....or changed address....just try to check the receipt when you send it.....and if you haven't received anything from them then send me a message here and I will help you further with this issue my friend as I hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?